This is a relatively short 5 hour course which includes circuits, local flying as well as cross country night flight.
Fly Wales Night Rating Course Structure:
- 3 Hours Dual Instruction in circuit operations.
- 1 Hour Dual Navigation
- 1 Hour Solo Circuit operation which must include 5 full stop take-off and landings
Haverfordwest airfield has the following night flying facilities:
- NDB/DME equipment
- Runway 03/21 lighting
- Abbreviated Precision Approach Path Indicator Lights
- Green Flashing airfield beacon
- Extended opening hours for participating students and pilots at no extra cost.
Approximate Cost of a night rating
- In our C150 is £725*
- In our Cessna 172 is £850*
- 5 hours flight training in our Cessna 150/Cessna 172
- Full instruction
- Landing fees free at base (Haverfordwest)
- Touch and go fees free at base (Haverfordwest)
*Price Subject to change without notice.