The requirements for the Flight Radio Telephony Operators Licence (FRTOL) can be supplied by us. You will have to complete a theory and practical examination.
We have in house CAA approved equipment and a Radio Telephony examiner to conduct the test. Training syllabus for the FRTOL:
Ground School will consist of learning about all the aspects of radio communications.
- Good Radio Telephony Practice
- General Phraseology
- Departure radio procedures
- Cross country radio procedures
- Arrival radio procedures
- Unattended aerodrome procedures
- Instrument Approach phraseology and procedures.
- Emergency procedures
PPL candidates should be aware that this licence although not formally part of the PPL syllabus must have been obtained prior to attempting the PPL Skills Test.
Please click for pdf version including prices